In this week’s One Health roundup: Concern grows over the environmental impact of improper disposal of human and veterinary medications; Conn. police search for a man potentially exposed to rabies after bringing a rabid bat to a veterinary clinic; Veterinary pharmacologist warns that eggs from backyard chickens pose potential consumption problems; and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- More hatching chick associated salmonellosis
- Parvo poop and the outdoor environment
- More bad news on the MRSP front
- Never a simple story: West Nile in California
- Cry me a river...crackdown on Angels' Eyes
- How to fix an iPad
- Casual cat causality
- Vet clinic infections...who should pay?
- EEE alert, Ontario
- FDA releases 2011 antimicrobial resistance data