In this week’s One Health roundup: Twenty-five pharmaceutical companies are voluntarily phasing out the use of antibiotics for growth promotion in animals processed for meat; the salmonella threat associated with baby poultry; and Ebola is confirmed as the cause of 59 deaths in Guinea.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- IMED Conference Report – October 31st-November 3rd, 2014, Vienna, Austria
- Dog imports into the United States
- Health benefits of pet ownership
- Working in Nicaragua – Ehrlichia in a canine patient
- IMED Conference Report – February 15th-18th, 2013, Vienna, Austria
- Zoobiquity Conference Report – September 29th, 2012, Los Angeles CA, USA
- Promoting veterinary medicine on Ometepe Island, Nicaragua – A student-led initiative
- West Nile Virus in California – Wild birds as a sentinel for the disease
- Dog behaviors leading to biting – Interview with Irith Bloom from The Sophisticated Dog
- 2020 Healthy Pets Healthy Families Coalition Report – July 18th, 2012, Los Angeles CA, USA