I recently saw a trailer for the upcoming release of a movie called “Contagion.” Based on what I’ve seen so far, it’s a disaster movie based on a worldwide outbreak of an extremely nasty version of bird flu. I’m sure they’ve taken the regular Hollywood liberties when it comes to presenting the story.After all, that’s what sells.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- EEE alert, Ontario
- FDA releases 2011 antimicrobial resistance data
- Exotic animals in hospitals
- Monkey bites and rabies quarantine
- St. Louis encephalitis in a horse
- Rare infection, not-so-rare bug
- Stinky dogs and rabies questions
- Traveling with your horse...infection control considerations
- Cystic fibrosis and pet ownership
- West Nile virus in Colorado