I recently saw a trailer for the upcoming release of a movie called “Contagion.” Based on what I’ve seen so far, it’s a disaster movie based on a worldwide outbreak of an extremely nasty version of bird flu. I’m sure they’ve taken the regular Hollywood liberties when it comes to presenting the story.After all, that’s what sells.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- From the archives...Why should I vaccinate Fluffy, he's an indoor cat? (aka Why I'm glad I vaccinated Finnegan, my indoor cat)
- The Twelve Days of Zoonoses
- Human health risks from canine flu?
- Rabies exposure...the good and bad
- Maybe I should buy a hat
- The "criticall important antibiotic" debate
- Turtles and Salmonella...no surprise there
- HIV and pets
- The big gun antibiotic controversy
- The Trouble With Gloves