In this week’s One Health roundup: Veterinarians and pediatricians team up to promote early diagnosis of Lyme disease in pets and kids; Ebola map of Africa shows more “zoonotic niches” where people are at risk from infected animals; a kitten purchased in North Dakota tests positive for rabies; and more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Never a simple story: West Nile in California
- Cry me a river...crackdown on Angels' Eyes
- How to fix an iPad
- Casual cat causality
- Vet clinic infections...who should pay?
- EEE alert, Ontario
- FDA releases 2011 antimicrobial resistance data
- Exotic animals in hospitals
- Monkey bites and rabies quarantine
- St. Louis encephalitis in a horse