In this week’s One Health roundup: A U.S. veterinarian is in Africa studying animal transmission of Ebola to help prevent human outbreaks; cattle may hold the secret to new ways of fighting parasitic diseases like malaria; research shows ocean fish living a mile below the surface have liver pathologies, tumors and other health problems that may be linked to human-caused pollution; and more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- White House antibiotic resistance action plan
- Pet treats...what to look out for
- Rat bite fever death
- Antibiotics in animals: ACVIM consensus statement
- Cats and peritoneal dialysis
- Lungworms in Ontario dog
- New pet therapy guidance
- Out of bounds, out of luck
- Communication done right: EVH-1 in Minnesota
- Mad Cow in Alberta