In this week’s One Health roundup: Oregon reports the state’s first confirmed case of rabies this year; why skipping your pet’s fecal exam could be hazardous to your health; researchers at N.C. State University College of Veterinary Medicine are studying the canine genome to learn more about cancer in humans; and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- EEE alert, Ontario
- FDA releases 2011 antimicrobial resistance data
- Exotic animals in hospitals
- Monkey bites and rabies quarantine
- St. Louis encephalitis in a horse
- Rare infection, not-so-rare bug
- Stinky dogs and rabies questions
- Traveling with your horse...infection control considerations
- Cystic fibrosis and pet ownership
- West Nile virus in Colorado