Rilley, a dog who is now cured and cancer-free, benefited from research at the Olhfest Brain Tumor Lab at the University of Minnesota — and someday, so could humans, too. The experimental treatment Rilley received is now being tested on people with brain tumors. It’s a great story about a family’s love for their dog and some exciting advances in cancer research.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Out of bounds, out of luck
- Communication done right: EVH-1 in Minnesota
- Mad Cow in Alberta
- Equine outbreaks...EHV-1, glanders
- Avian flu in a dog: Korea
- Groundhog zoonoses?
- Echinococcus multilocularis...small tapeworm, big problem
- Canadian companion animal Ebola guidance
- Turtles and botulism
- Rabies warning for Kugluktuk residents