Rilley, a dog who is now cured and cancer-free, benefited from research at the Olhfest Brain Tumor Lab at the University of Minnesota — and someday, so could humans, too. The experimental treatment Rilley received is now being tested on people with brain tumors. It’s a great story about a family’s love for their dog and some exciting advances in cancer research.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Human health risks from canine flu?
- Rabies exposure...the good and bad
- Maybe I should buy a hat
- The "criticall important antibiotic" debate
- Turtles and Salmonella...no surprise there
- HIV and pets
- The big gun antibiotic controversy
- The Trouble With Gloves
- Projectile penguin poop
- Rub-a-dub-dub...dog and toddler in a tub??