Here at Aardvarks2Zebras, we explore the intersection of human and animal health. Recently, AVMA member Dr. Julio Lopez sent us a link to these videos in which he was interviewed about topics as varied as “Do animals get STDS?” and “Do animals get the flu?” They’re really interesting and a great example of the One Health concept. You can check out all of the videos (there are five so far) by clicking the link above.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Strangles in the news
- Raccoons in the bed
- Things not to do with reptiles
- Animal Health Laboratory Zoonotic Diseases Report
- Rat bite fever...who's to blame?
- Rabies in dog(s?) in Texas
- Sochi puppy adoptions
- Cat bite infections (and dumb headlines)
- "Angels' eyes"...and this is a good idea because...?
- More on classroom reptiles