Here at Aardvarks2Zebras, we explore the intersection of human and animal health. Recently, AVMA member Dr. Julio Lopez sent us a link to these videos in which he was interviewed about topics as varied as “Do animals get STDS?” and “Do animals get the flu?” They’re really interesting and a great example of the One Health concept. You can check out all of the videos (there are five so far) by clicking the link above.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Out of bounds, out of luck
- Communication done right: EVH-1 in Minnesota
- Mad Cow in Alberta
- Equine outbreaks...EHV-1, glanders
- Avian flu in a dog: Korea
- Groundhog zoonoses?
- Echinococcus multilocularis...small tapeworm, big problem
- Canadian companion animal Ebola guidance
- Turtles and botulism
- Rabies warning for Kugluktuk residents