An article in “The Atlantic” called “The Quest to End the Flu” illustrates the importance of being prepared for a pandemic by having effective vaccines that can be made quickly, using the 2009 H1N1 influenza outbreak as an example. The article is a really good read for those of us interested in One Health.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Human health risks from canine flu?
- Rabies exposure...the good and bad
- Maybe I should buy a hat
- The "criticall important antibiotic" debate
- Turtles and Salmonella...no surprise there
- HIV and pets
- The big gun antibiotic controversy
- The Trouble With Gloves
- Projectile penguin poop
- Rub-a-dub-dub...dog and toddler in a tub??