In this week’s One Health round-up: The USDA announces its new plan to reduce the number of salmonella outbreaks linked to meat and poultry; Hong Kong confirms its first human case of H7N9 bird flu; the risk of rabies reaching Australia is increasing; and more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Human health risks from canine flu?
- Rabies exposure...the good and bad
- Maybe I should buy a hat
- The "criticall important antibiotic" debate
- Turtles and Salmonella...no surprise there
- HIV and pets
- The big gun antibiotic controversy
- The Trouble With Gloves
- Projectile penguin poop
- Rub-a-dub-dub...dog and toddler in a tub??