In this week’s One Health roundup: 11 new cases of MERS have been reported in Saudi Arabia, where scientists are focusing on camels as a possible animal reservoir for the virus; anti-rabies campaigns have helped Sri Lanka cut rabies deaths by more than 90 percent in the past 40 years; a study of the world’s highest-flying bird may help improve treatment for human heart attack and stroke victims; and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- The other Dirofilaria
- Another preventable rabies death
- Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of pyoderma in dogs
- Dumb internet advice
- Brucella canis in Calgary dogs....more evidence of hazards of dog importation
- Animal shelter rabies questions
- Rabies exposure leads to mass euthanasia at Texas animal shelter
- EHV-1 in the news
- H5N8 bird flu in a dog
- Cat attack pins family in bedroom