In this week’s One Health roundup: Researchers from the University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine help develop a new treatment for rabies; the second case of H7N9 bird flu has been confirmed in Canada, in the husband of the country’s first patient; researchers aim to sequence feline genomes to help in fight against diabetes and asthma in people; and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Canadian companion animal Ebola guidance
- Turtles and botulism
- Rabies warning for Kugluktuk residents
- Deworming wild and feral animals
- Human rabies incubation record
- PetSmart employee worried about rabies after rat bite
- Imported and local Leishmania, Finland
- Hazardous guinea pigs?
- Are we too clean?
- EEE in Ontario 2014