In this week’s One Health roundup: Fighting Salmonella will be a major initiative of the USDA over the next year, with a focus on raw poultry; Ohio State veterinary school dean calls for a One Health strategy emphasizing an integrated surveillance system focused on animals, food and the environment; how breakthroughs in animal health care may hold treatments for humans; and more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- From the archives...Why should I vaccinate Fluffy, he's an indoor cat? (aka Why I'm glad I vaccinated Finnegan, my indoor cat)
- The Twelve Days of Zoonoses
- Human health risks from canine flu?
- Rabies exposure...the good and bad
- Maybe I should buy a hat
- The "criticall important antibiotic" debate
- Turtles and Salmonella...no surprise there
- HIV and pets
- The big gun antibiotic controversy
- The Trouble With Gloves