In this week’s One Health roundup: The outbreak of Ebola is a stark reminder of the link between human, animal, and environmental health; puppy smuggling in Europe could increase chances of a rabies outbreak; Genetics of blind cave fish lays ground for treating eye disease in humans; and more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Canadian companion animal Ebola guidance
- Turtles and botulism
- Rabies warning for Kugluktuk residents
- Deworming wild and feral animals
- Human rabies incubation record
- PetSmart employee worried about rabies after rat bite
- Imported and local Leishmania, Finland
- Hazardous guinea pigs?
- Are we too clean?
- EEE in Ontario 2014