In this week’s One Health roundup: Concern grows over the environmental impact of improper disposal of human and veterinary medications; Conn. police search for a man potentially exposed to rabies after bringing a rabid bat to a veterinary clinic; Veterinary pharmacologist warns that eggs from backyard chickens pose potential consumption problems; and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Cat hoarding and rabies
- 2013 US rabies recap
- Animal Ebola guidance documents, hot off the press
- Lyme disease & ticks: New infosheet
- IMED Conference Report – October 31st-November 3rd, 2014, Vienna, Austria
- Another dog importation mess
- Leptospirosis in dogs...risks and costs
- Spanish statement about euthanized Ebola virus-exposed dog
- Dog imports into the United States
- Fake service animals in action