In this week’s One Health roundup: Investigation into possible anthrax exposure at the CDC reveals mishandling of H5N1 bird flu samples; researchers use “Big Data” approach to map relationships between human and animal diseases; raw pet food can make animals sick, as well as humans if it isn’t handled properly; and more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Spanish statement about euthanized Ebola virus-exposed dog
- Fake service animals in action
- Skunk + late vaccine + inflexibility = dead dog
- Another Capnocytophaga infection in a healthy person
- More on Ebola
- Ebola kills dog...indirectly
- Ebola: precautions and paranoia
- More hatching chick associated salmonellosis
- Parvo poop and the outdoor environment
- More bad news on the MRSP front