In this week’s One Health roundup: People who keep backyard poultry flocks may be at an increased risk of Salmonella infections; a rare outbreak of skin infections linked to seafood markets has been reported in New York’s Chinatown; Libya reports its first H5N1 bird flu outbreak; and more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- EEE in Florida horse
- Equine herpesvirus 1 at Aqueduct
- The other Dirofilaria
- Another preventable rabies death
- Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of pyoderma in dogs
- Dumb internet advice
- Brucella canis in Calgary dogs....more evidence of hazards of dog importation
- Animal shelter rabies questions
- Rabies exposure leads to mass euthanasia at Texas animal shelter
- EHV-1 in the news