In this week’s One Health roundup: Concern grows over the environmental impact of improper disposal of human and veterinary medications; Conn. police search for a man potentially exposed to rabies after bringing a rabid bat to a veterinary clinic; Veterinary pharmacologist warns that eggs from backyard chickens pose potential consumption problems; and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Canadian companion animal Ebola guidance
- Turtles and botulism
- Rabies warning for Kugluktuk residents
- Deworming wild and feral animals
- Human rabies incubation record
- PetSmart employee worried about rabies after rat bite
- Imported and local Leishmania, Finland
- Hazardous guinea pigs?
- Are we too clean?
- EEE in Ontario 2014