This week’s One Health roundup includes a look at canine cancer (and how it may hold clues to curing cancer in humans); the dangers of wood smoke and cigarette smoke to our pets; how pets can improve the lives of people in hospice care, courtrooms, and offices; and the latest in animal research.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- White House antibiotic resistance action plan
- Pet treats...what to look out for
- Rat bite fever death
- Antibiotics in animals: ACVIM consensus statement
- Cats and peritoneal dialysis
- Lungworms in Ontario dog
- New pet therapy guidance
- Out of bounds, out of luck
- Communication done right: EVH-1 in Minnesota
- Mad Cow in Alberta