Whether the unwanted medications – prescription or over-the-counter – were originally intended for humans or animals, proper disposal of unwanted medication is crucial to protect people, animals, and the environment. To help out, the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) is holding its fourth National Prescription Drug Take Back Day on Saturday, April 28, 2012, from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Find a collection site near you by visiting the DEA’s National Take Back Initiative.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Echinococcus multilocularis....small tapeworm, big problem
- Canadian companion animal Ebola guidance
- Turtles and botulism
- Rabies warning for Kugluktuk residents
- Deworming wild and feral animals
- Human rabies incubation record
- PetSmart employee worried about rabies after rat bite
- Imported and local Leishmania, Finland
- Hazardous guinea pigs?
- Are we too clean?