Whether the unwanted medications – prescription or over-the-counter – were originally intended for humans or animals, proper disposal of unwanted medication is crucial to protect people, animals, and the environment. To help out, the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) is holding its fourth National Prescription Drug Take Back Day on Saturday, April 28, 2012, from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Find a collection site near you by visiting the DEA’s National Take Back Initiative.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Human health risks from canine flu?
- Rabies exposure...the good and bad
- Maybe I should buy a hat
- The "criticall important antibiotic" debate
- Turtles and Salmonella...no surprise there
- HIV and pets
- The big gun antibiotic controversy
- The Trouble With Gloves
- Projectile penguin poop
- Rub-a-dub-dub...dog and toddler in a tub??