Whether the unwanted medications – prescription or over-the-counter – were originally intended for humans or animals, proper disposal of unwanted medication is crucial to protect people, animals, and the environment. To help out, the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) is holding its fourth National Prescription Drug Take Back Day on Saturday, April 28, 2012, from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Find a collection site near you by visiting the DEA’s National Take Back Initiative.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Hazardous guinea pigs?
- Are we too clean?
- EEE in Ontario 2014
- Rabies exposure in a shelter, again
- Rabid dog fostered from a shelter
- OAHN Podcast on Rabies for Ontario Veterinarians
- Reptile-associated salmonellosis in Minnesota
- US dog importation and rabies vaccination
- Merlin had "Ebola" today
- Canadian human antimicrobial use report, 2012/2013