Rabies featured prominently in the news this week after a woman in England was reported to have contracted rabies while traveling in Southeast Asia, apparently from a dog bite. She’s currently being treated in the U.K. Meanwhile, seven children in Peru have died in the last two months after exposure to rabies through bat bites.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- More bad news on the MRSP front
- Never a simple story: West Nile in California
- Cry me a river...crackdown on Angels' Eyes
- How to fix an iPad
- Casual cat causality
- Vet clinic infections...who should pay?
- EEE alert, Ontario
- FDA releases 2011 antimicrobial resistance data
- Exotic animals in hospitals
- Monkey bites and rabies quarantine