Rabies featured prominently in the news this week after a woman in England was reported to have contracted rabies while traveling in Southeast Asia, apparently from a dog bite. She’s currently being treated in the U.K. Meanwhile, seven children in Peru have died in the last two months after exposure to rabies through bat bites.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- EEE alert, Ontario
- FDA releases 2011 antimicrobial resistance data
- Exotic animals in hospitals
- Monkey bites and rabies quarantine
- St. Louis encephalitis in a horse
- Rare infection, not-so-rare bug
- Stinky dogs and rabies questions
- Traveling with your horse...infection control considerations
- Cystic fibrosis and pet ownership
- West Nile virus in Colorado