Rabies featured prominently in the news this week after a woman in England was reported to have contracted rabies while traveling in Southeast Asia, apparently from a dog bite. She’s currently being treated in the U.K. Meanwhile, seven children in Peru have died in the last two months after exposure to rabies through bat bites.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Out of bounds, out of luck
- Communication done right: EVH-1 in Minnesota
- Mad Cow in Alberta
- Equine outbreaks...EHV-1, glanders
- Avian flu in a dog: Korea
- Groundhog zoonoses?
- Echinococcus multilocularis...small tapeworm, big problem
- Canadian companion animal Ebola guidance
- Turtles and botulism
- Rabies warning for Kugluktuk residents