H7N9 avian flu has been in the news a lot lately, along with a new type of bird flu, H10N8. Researchers say that these bird flu viruses — H7N9, H10N8, and H5N1, which is still common — all come from the same mother virus, H9N2.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Traveling with your horse....infection control considerations
- Cystic fibrosis and pet ownership
- West Nile virus in Colorado
- More on MERS-CoV and the camel link
- Brain-eating amoeba and dogs
- Plague from dog
- Superbugs and import control
- Bad time to be a camel
- Attack of the marauding pine weevil
- Strangles and psychology