This week’s One Health roundup includes a study on the spread of illness between sick pigs and people (and the role antibiotics may play in preventing these illnesses), new insights into the cause of Colony Collapse Disorder affecting bees around the world, a look at how warmer weather this year could lead to an increase in Lyme disease and other zoonotic illnesses, and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- The other Dirofilaria
- Another preventable rabies death
- Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of pyoderma in dogs
- Dumb internet advice
- Brucella canis in Calgary dogs....more evidence of hazards of dog importation
- Animal shelter rabies questions
- Rabies exposure leads to mass euthanasia at Texas animal shelter
- EHV-1 in the news
- H5N8 bird flu in a dog
- Cat attack pins family in bedroom