This week’s One Health roundup includes a study on the spread of illness between sick pigs and people (and the role antibiotics may play in preventing these illnesses), new insights into the cause of Colony Collapse Disorder affecting bees around the world, a look at how warmer weather this year could lead to an increase in Lyme disease and other zoonotic illnesses, and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- EEE alert, Ontario
- FDA releases 2011 antimicrobial resistance data
- Exotic animals in hospitals
- Monkey bites and rabies quarantine
- St. Louis encephalitis in a horse
- Rare infection, not-so-rare bug
- Stinky dogs and rabies questions
- Traveling with your horse...infection control considerations
- Cystic fibrosis and pet ownership
- West Nile virus in Colorado