This week’s One Health roundup includes a study on the spread of illness between sick pigs and people (and the role antibiotics may play in preventing these illnesses), new insights into the cause of Colony Collapse Disorder affecting bees around the world, a look at how warmer weather this year could lead to an increase in Lyme disease and other zoonotic illnesses, and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- White House antibiotic resistance action plan
- Pet treats...what to look out for
- Rat bite fever death
- Antibiotics in animals: ACVIM consensus statement
- Cats and peritoneal dialysis
- Lungworms in Ontario dog
- New pet therapy guidance
- Out of bounds, out of luck
- Communication done right: EVH-1 in Minnesota
- Mad Cow in Alberta