This week’s One Health roundup includes a study on the spread of illness between sick pigs and people (and the role antibiotics may play in preventing these illnesses), new insights into the cause of Colony Collapse Disorder affecting bees around the world, a look at how warmer weather this year could lead to an increase in Lyme disease and other zoonotic illnesses, and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Strangles in the news
- Raccoons in the bed
- Things not to do with reptiles
- Animal Health Laboratory Zoonotic Diseases Report
- Rat bite fever...who's to blame?
- Rabies in dog(s?) in Texas
- Sochi puppy adoptions
- Cat bite infections (and dumb headlines)
- "Angels' eyes"...and this is a good idea because...?
- More on classroom reptiles