This week’s One Health roundup includes a study on the spread of illness between sick pigs and people (and the role antibiotics may play in preventing these illnesses), new insights into the cause of Colony Collapse Disorder affecting bees around the world, a look at how warmer weather this year could lead to an increase in Lyme disease and other zoonotic illnesses, and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Cat hoarding and rabies
- 2013 US rabies recap
- Animal Ebola guidance documents, hot off the press
- Lyme disease & ticks: New infosheet
- IMED Conference Report – October 31st-November 3rd, 2014, Vienna, Austria
- Another dog importation mess
- Leptospirosis in dogs...risks and costs
- Spanish statement about euthanized Ebola virus-exposed dog
- Dog imports into the United States
- Fake service animals in action