This past Thursday marked the 36th annual Great American Smokeout, sponsored by the American Cancer Society, to encourage people to stop smoking and address the single largest preventable cause of disease and premature death in the United States. While the focus is on human health, secondhand smoke can have devastating effects on the health of our pets.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Traveling with your horse....infection control considerations
- Cystic fibrosis and pet ownership
- West Nile virus in Colorado
- More on MERS-CoV and the camel link
- Brain-eating amoeba and dogs
- Plague from dog
- Superbugs and import control
- Bad time to be a camel
- Attack of the marauding pine weevil
- Strangles and psychology