This past Thursday marked the 36th annual Great American Smokeout, sponsored by the American Cancer Society, to encourage people to stop smoking and address the single largest preventable cause of disease and premature death in the United States. While the focus is on human health, secondhand smoke can have devastating effects on the health of our pets.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Human health risks from canine flu?
- Rabies exposure...the good and bad
- Maybe I should buy a hat
- The "criticall important antibiotic" debate
- Turtles and Salmonella...no surprise there
- HIV and pets
- The big gun antibiotic controversy
- The Trouble With Gloves
- Projectile penguin poop
- Rub-a-dub-dub...dog and toddler in a tub??