This past Thursday marked the 36th annual Great American Smokeout, sponsored by the American Cancer Society, to encourage people to stop smoking and address the single largest preventable cause of disease and premature death in the United States. While the focus is on human health, secondhand smoke can have devastating effects on the health of our pets.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- The other Dirofilaria
- Another preventable rabies death
- Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of pyoderma in dogs
- Dumb internet advice
- Brucella canis in Calgary dogs....more evidence of hazards of dog importation
- Animal shelter rabies questions
- Rabies exposure leads to mass euthanasia at Texas animal shelter
- EHV-1 in the news
- H5N8 bird flu in a dog
- Cat attack pins family in bedroom