This past Thursday marked the 36th annual Great American Smokeout, sponsored by the American Cancer Society, to encourage people to stop smoking and address the single largest preventable cause of disease and premature death in the United States. While the focus is on human health, secondhand smoke can have devastating effects on the health of our pets.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Another Australian bat virus in horses
- Beware the mongoose
- Cat scratch disease info sheet
- Don't always blame the dog
- Chicken diapers...even I couldn't make this one up
- Methicillin-resistant staph in animals meeting
- Equine herpesvirus in Ontario
- H3N2 dog flu, and cats and ferrets
- Hot spot...again
- Working in Nicaragua – Ehrlichia in a canine patient