Reports have surfaced over the past week about a new strain of avian influenza, H7N9, which was found in China and has infected 24 people and killed eight. So far, scientists say H7N9 can’t be transmitted from human to human, but they’re searching for the source of the virus and determining its pandemic potential.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Human health risks from canine flu?
- Rabies exposure...the good and bad
- Maybe I should buy a hat
- The "criticall important antibiotic" debate
- Turtles and Salmonella...no surprise there
- HIV and pets
- The big gun antibiotic controversy
- The Trouble With Gloves
- Projectile penguin poop
- Rub-a-dub-dub...dog and toddler in a tub??