Methane is considered a “greenhouse gas” that contributes to global climate change, and our poor mooing friends have been made scapegoats in global politics. Purdue University researchers want to know just how much methane cows produce when they burp and fart. Although it might not be the most pleasant-smelling job out there, it could help us make changes that can help our environment.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- New pet therapy guidance
- Out of bounds, out of luck
- Communication done right: EVH-1 in Minnesota
- Mad Cow in Alberta
- Equine outbreaks...EHV-1, glanders
- Avian flu in a dog: Korea
- Groundhog zoonoses?
- Echinococcus multilocularis...small tapeworm, big problem
- Canadian companion animal Ebola guidance
- Turtles and botulism