Methane is considered a “greenhouse gas” that contributes to global climate change, and our poor mooing friends have been made scapegoats in global politics. Purdue University researchers want to know just how much methane cows produce when they burp and fart. Although it might not be the most pleasant-smelling job out there, it could help us make changes that can help our environment.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Dog imports into the United States
- Fake service animals in action
- Skunk + late vaccine + inflexibility = dead dog
- Another Capnocytophaga infection in a healthy person
- More on Ebola
- Ebola kills dog...indirectly
- Ebola: precautions and paranoia
- More hatching chick associated salmonellosis
- Parvo poop and the outdoor environment
- More bad news on the MRSP front