Methane is considered a “greenhouse gas” that contributes to global climate change, and our poor mooing friends have been made scapegoats in global politics. Purdue University researchers want to know just how much methane cows produce when they burp and fart. Although it might not be the most pleasant-smelling job out there, it could help us make changes that can help our environment.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Human health risks from canine flu?
- Rabies exposure...the good and bad
- Maybe I should buy a hat
- The "criticall important antibiotic" debate
- Turtles and Salmonella...no surprise there
- HIV and pets
- The big gun antibiotic controversy
- The Trouble With Gloves
- Projectile penguin poop
- Rub-a-dub-dub...dog and toddler in a tub??