Methane is considered a “greenhouse gas” that contributes to global climate change, and our poor mooing friends have been made scapegoats in global politics. Purdue University researchers want to know just how much methane cows produce when they burp and fart. Although it might not be the most pleasant-smelling job out there, it could help us make changes that can help our environment.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Equine herpesvirus 1 at Aqueduct
- The other Dirofilaria
- Another preventable rabies death
- Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of pyoderma in dogs
- Dumb internet advice
- Brucella canis in Calgary dogs....more evidence of hazards of dog importation
- Animal shelter rabies questions
- Rabies exposure leads to mass euthanasia at Texas animal shelter
- EHV-1 in the news
- H5N8 bird flu in a dog