Methane is considered a “greenhouse gas” that contributes to global climate change, and our poor mooing friends have been made scapegoats in global politics. Purdue University researchers want to know just how much methane cows produce when they burp and fart. Although it might not be the most pleasant-smelling job out there, it could help us make changes that can help our environment.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Cat hoarding and rabies
- 2013 US rabies recap
- Animal Ebola guidance documents, hot off the press
- Lyme disease & ticks: New infosheet
- IMED Conference Report – October 31st-November 3rd, 2014, Vienna, Austria
- Another dog importation mess
- Leptospirosis in dogs...risks and costs
- Spanish statement about euthanized Ebola virus-exposed dog
- Dog imports into the United States
- Fake service animals in action