Methane is considered a “greenhouse gas” that contributes to global climate change, and our poor mooing friends have been made scapegoats in global politics. Purdue University researchers want to know just how much methane cows produce when they burp and fart. Although it might not be the most pleasant-smelling job out there, it could help us make changes that can help our environment.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Canadian companion animal Ebola guidance
- Turtles and botulism
- Rabies warning for Kugluktuk residents
- Deworming wild and feral animals
- Human rabies incubation record
- PetSmart employee worried about rabies after rat bite
- Imported and local Leishmania, Finland
- Hazardous guinea pigs?
- Are we too clean?
- EEE in Ontario 2014