The issue of One Health received some high-profile coverage this week, beginning with a long essay on diseases that animals share with humans that appeared in Sunday’s New York Times. The authors of the essay have a forthcoming book detailing the connections between humans and animals, titled, “Zoobiquity: What Animals Can Teach Us About Health and the Science of Healing”; in addition to their New York Times essay, they have been covered on ABC News, National Public Radio, and many other outlets (including this blog … here and here).
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Spanish statement about euthanized Ebola virus-exposed dog
- Fake service animals in action
- Skunk + late vaccine + inflexibility = dead dog
- Another Capnocytophaga infection in a healthy person
- More on Ebola
- Ebola kills dog...indirectly
- Ebola: precautions and paranoia
- More hatching chick associated salmonellosis
- Parvo poop and the outdoor environment
- More bad news on the MRSP front