The issue of One Health received some high-profile coverage this week, beginning with a long essay on diseases that animals share with humans that appeared in Sunday’s New York Times. The authors of the essay have a forthcoming book detailing the connections between humans and animals, titled, “Zoobiquity: What Animals Can Teach Us About Health and the Science of Healing”; in addition to their New York Times essay, they have been covered on ABC News, National Public Radio, and many other outlets (including this blog … here and here).
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Cat hoarding and rabies
- 2013 US rabies recap
- Animal Ebola guidance documents, hot off the press
- Lyme disease & ticks: New infosheet
- IMED Conference Report – October 31st-November 3rd, 2014, Vienna, Austria
- Another dog importation mess
- Leptospirosis in dogs...risks and costs
- Spanish statement about euthanized Ebola virus-exposed dog
- Dog imports into the United States
- Fake service animals in action