The issue of One Health received some high-profile coverage this week, beginning with a long essay on diseases that animals share with humans that appeared in Sunday’s New York Times. The authors of the essay have a forthcoming book detailing the connections between humans and animals, titled, “Zoobiquity: What Animals Can Teach Us About Health and the Science of Healing”; in addition to their New York Times essay, they have been covered on ABC News, National Public Radio, and many other outlets (including this blog … here and here).
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Human health risks from canine flu?
- Rabies exposure...the good and bad
- Maybe I should buy a hat
- The "criticall important antibiotic" debate
- Turtles and Salmonella...no surprise there
- HIV and pets
- The big gun antibiotic controversy
- The Trouble With Gloves
- Projectile penguin poop
- Rub-a-dub-dub...dog and toddler in a tub??