The issue of One Health received some high-profile coverage this week, beginning with a long essay on diseases that animals share with humans that appeared in Sunday’s New York Times. The authors of the essay have a forthcoming book detailing the connections between humans and animals, titled, “Zoobiquity: What Animals Can Teach Us About Health and the Science of Healing”; in addition to their New York Times essay, they have been covered on ABC News, National Public Radio, and many other outlets (including this blog … here and here).
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Hazardous guinea pigs?
- Are we too clean?
- EEE in Ontario 2014
- Rabies exposure in a shelter, again
- Rabid dog fostered from a shelter
- OAHN Podcast on Rabies for Ontario Veterinarians
- Reptile-associated salmonellosis in Minnesota
- US dog importation and rabies vaccination
- Merlin had "Ebola" today
- Canadian human antimicrobial use report, 2012/2013