The issue of One Health received some high-profile coverage this week, beginning with a long essay on diseases that animals share with humans that appeared in Sunday’s New York Times. The authors of the essay have a forthcoming book detailing the connections between humans and animals, titled, “Zoobiquity: What Animals Can Teach Us About Health and the Science of Healing”; in addition to their New York Times essay, they have been covered on ABC News, National Public Radio, and many other outlets (including this blog … here and here).
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Strangles in the news
- Raccoons in the bed
- Things not to do with reptiles
- Animal Health Laboratory Zoonotic Diseases Report
- Rat bite fever...who's to blame?
- Rabies in dog(s?) in Texas
- Sochi puppy adoptions
- Cat bite infections (and dumb headlines)
- "Angels' eyes"...and this is a good idea because...?
- More on classroom reptiles