The issue of One Health received some high-profile coverage this week, beginning with a long essay on diseases that animals share with humans that appeared in Sunday’s New York Times. The authors of the essay have a forthcoming book detailing the connections between humans and animals, titled, “Zoobiquity: What Animals Can Teach Us About Health and the Science of Healing”; in addition to their New York Times essay, they have been covered on ABC News, National Public Radio, and many other outlets (including this blog … here and here).
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Cry me a river....crackdown on Angel's Eyes
- How to fix an iPad
- Casual cat causality
- Vet clinic infections...who should pay?
- EEE alert, Ontario
- FDA releases 2011 antimicrobial resistance data
- Exotic animals in hospitals
- Monkey bites and rabies quarantine
- St. Louis encephalitis in a horse
- Rare infection, not-so-rare bug