The issue of One Health received some high-profile coverage this week, beginning with a long essay on diseases that animals share with humans that appeared in Sunday’s New York Times. The authors of the essay have a forthcoming book detailing the connections between humans and animals, titled, “Zoobiquity: What Animals Can Teach Us About Health and the Science of Healing”; in addition to their New York Times essay, they have been covered on ABC News, National Public Radio, and many other outlets (including this blog … here and here).
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Canadian companion animal Ebola guidance
- Turtles and botulism
- Rabies warning for Kugluktuk residents
- Deworming wild and feral animals
- Human rabies incubation record
- PetSmart employee worried about rabies after rat bite
- Imported and local Leishmania, Finland
- Hazardous guinea pigs?
- Are we too clean?
- EEE in Ontario 2014