In this week’s One Health roundup: Researchers discover a new human disease in the Northeast transmitted by the same deer tick that can infect people with Lyme disease; Winnipeg confirms its first cast of rabies since 2006, in a skunk that attacked a dog; a new study examines the risk of campylobacter infection in poultry plant workers; and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Hazardous guinea pigs?
- Are we too clean?
- EEE in Ontario 2014
- Rabies exposure in a shelter, again
- Rabid dog fostered from a shelter
- OAHN Podcast on Rabies for Ontario Veterinarians
- Reptile-associated salmonellosis in Minnesota
- US dog importation and rabies vaccination
- Merlin had "Ebola" today
- Canadian human antimicrobial use report, 2012/2013