In this week’s One Health roundup: Researchers discover a new human disease in the Northeast transmitted by the same deer tick that can infect people with Lyme disease; Winnipeg confirms its first cast of rabies since 2006, in a skunk that attacked a dog; a new study examines the risk of campylobacter infection in poultry plant workers; and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Out of bounds, out of luck
- Communication done right: EVH-1 in Minnesota
- Mad Cow in Alberta
- Equine outbreaks...EHV-1, glanders
- Avian flu in a dog: Korea
- Groundhog zoonoses?
- Echinococcus multilocularis...small tapeworm, big problem
- Canadian companion animal Ebola guidance
- Turtles and botulism
- Rabies warning for Kugluktuk residents