In this week’s One Health roundup: Researchers discover a new human disease in the Northeast transmitted by the same deer tick that can infect people with Lyme disease; Winnipeg confirms its first cast of rabies since 2006, in a skunk that attacked a dog; a new study examines the risk of campylobacter infection in poultry plant workers; and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Canadian companion animal Ebola guidance
- Turtles and botulism
- Rabies warning for Kugluktuk residents
- Deworming wild and feral animals
- Human rabies incubation record
- PetSmart employee worried about rabies after rat bite
- Imported and local Leishmania, Finland
- Hazardous guinea pigs?
- Are we too clean?
- EEE in Ontario 2014