In this week’s One Health roundup: Researchers discover a new human disease in the Northeast transmitted by the same deer tick that can infect people with Lyme disease; Winnipeg confirms its first cast of rabies since 2006, in a skunk that attacked a dog; a new study examines the risk of campylobacter infection in poultry plant workers; and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- More bad news on the MRSP front
- Never a simple story: West Nile in California
- Cry me a river...crackdown on Angels' Eyes
- How to fix an iPad
- Casual cat causality
- Vet clinic infections...who should pay?
- EEE alert, Ontario
- FDA releases 2011 antimicrobial resistance data
- Exotic animals in hospitals
- Monkey bites and rabies quarantine