Food supply veterinarians provide preventive care, test and vaccinate animals like cattle, pigs, sheep and poultry. In addition, they serve as a resource for animal owners on various issues like breeding, feeding, humane care/animal welfare and housing. Food supply veterinarians work to improve the well-being of farm animals and the economic success of their owners.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Another Australian bat virus in horses
- Beware the mongoose
- Cat scratch disease info sheet
- Don't always blame the dog
- Chicken diapers...even I couldn't make this one up
- Methicillin-resistant staph in animals meeting
- Equine herpesvirus in Ontario
- H3N2 dog flu, and cats and ferrets
- Hot spot...again
- Working in Nicaragua – Ehrlichia in a canine patient