Food supply veterinarians provide preventive care, test and vaccinate animals like cattle, pigs, sheep and poultry. In addition, they serve as a resource for animal owners on various issues like breeding, feeding, humane care/animal welfare and housing. Food supply veterinarians work to improve the well-being of farm animals and the economic success of their owners.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Skunk + late vaccine + inflexibility = dead dog
- Another Capnocytophaga infection in a healthy person
- More on Ebola
- Ebola kills dog...indirectly
- Ebola: precautions and paranoia
- More hatching chick associated salmonellosis
- Parvo poop and the outdoor environment
- More bad news on the MRSP front
- Never a simple story: West Nile in California
- Cry me a river...crackdown on Angels' Eyes