Food supply veterinarians provide preventive care, test and vaccinate animals like cattle, pigs, sheep and poultry. In addition, they serve as a resource for animal owners on various issues like breeding, feeding, humane care/animal welfare and housing. Food supply veterinarians work to improve the well-being of farm animals and the economic success of their owners.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Human health risks from canine flu?
- Rabies exposure...the good and bad
- Maybe I should buy a hat
- The "criticall important antibiotic" debate
- Turtles and Salmonella...no surprise there
- HIV and pets
- The big gun antibiotic controversy
- The Trouble With Gloves
- Projectile penguin poop
- Rub-a-dub-dub...dog and toddler in a tub??