This week’s One Health roundup includes a look at how having dogs and cats in the house can decrease the incidence of illness in children, how scorpion venom could help in the fight against MRSA, how chickens are providing clues to treating bacterial infections and cancer, and much, much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Lepto risk factors and research musings
- Veterinary professionals from Ukraine participate in training workshop
- Protocols for contagious diseases at horse shows
- Another Australian bat virus in horses
- Beware the mongoose
- Cat scratch disease info sheet
- Don't always blame the dog
- Chicken diapers...even I couldn't make this one up
- Methicillin-resistant staph in animals meeting
- Equine herpesvirus in Ontario