An outbreak of cryptosporidiosis has been linked to a petting zoo in Minnesota, according to the Republican Eagle newspaper in Red Wing, Minn. Two people contracted the disease, which causes diarrhea, stomach cramps, and vomiting, among other symptoms. More than a dozen other people also fell ill after attending a one-day petting zoo held by the Humane Society of Goodhue County.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Canadian companion animal Ebola guidance
- Turtles and botulism
- Rabies warning for Kugluktuk residents
- Deworming wild and feral animals
- Human rabies incubation record
- PetSmart employee worried about rabies after rat bite
- Imported and local Leishmania, Finland
- Hazardous guinea pigs?
- Are we too clean?
- EEE in Ontario 2014