In this week’s One Health roundup: Scientists investigate a newly discovered virus, similar to a strain carried by bats, which has killed a man in Saudi Arabia; debate drags on about the safety of H5N1 avian influenza research; how a Vietnam veteran was able to control his PTSD with the help of a German shepherd named Dazzle; and more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Lepto risk factors and research musings
- Veterinary professionals from Ukraine participate in training workshop
- Protocols for contagious diseases at horse shows
- Another Australian bat virus in horses
- Beware the mongoose
- Cat scratch disease info sheet
- Don't always blame the dog
- Chicken diapers...even I couldn't make this one up
- Methicillin-resistant staph in animals meeting
- Equine herpesvirus in Ontario