In this week’s One Health roundup: A look at how surgeries performed on pets could wind up saving human lives; a deer in Minnesota becomes the first ever to test positive for rabies in the state; bobcats and humans swap diseases in urban areas; and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- White House antibiotic resistance action plan
- Pet treats...what to look out for
- Rat bite fever death
- Antibiotics in animals: ACVIM consensus statement
- Cats and peritoneal dialysis
- Lungworms in Ontario dog
- New pet therapy guidance
- Out of bounds, out of luck
- Communication done right: EVH-1 in Minnesota
- Mad Cow in Alberta