In this week’s One Health roundup: New research raises fears that the deadliest form of the Ebola virus could spread through the air between species; how the recently sequenced pig genome could help treat animal and human disease; a medical team in Miami uses human cancer treatments to fight an orangutan’s lymphoma; and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- New pet therapy guidance
- Out of bounds, out of luck
- Communication done right: EVH-1 in Minnesota
- Mad Cow in Alberta
- Equine outbreaks...EHV-1, glanders
- Avian flu in a dog: Korea
- Groundhog zoonoses?
- Echinococcus multilocularis...small tapeworm, big problem
- Canadian companion animal Ebola guidance
- Turtles and botulism