In this week’s One Health roundup: New research raises fears that the deadliest form of the Ebola virus could spread through the air between species; how the recently sequenced pig genome could help treat animal and human disease; a medical team in Miami uses human cancer treatments to fight an orangutan’s lymphoma; and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- EEE alert, Ontario
- FDA releases 2011 antimicrobial resistance data
- Exotic animals in hospitals
- Monkey bites and rabies quarantine
- St. Louis encephalitis in a horse
- Rare infection, not-so-rare bug
- Stinky dogs and rabies questions
- Traveling with your horse...infection control considerations
- Cystic fibrosis and pet ownership
- West Nile virus in Colorado