In this week’s One Health roundup: New research raises fears that the deadliest form of the Ebola virus could spread through the air between species; how the recently sequenced pig genome could help treat animal and human disease; a medical team in Miami uses human cancer treatments to fight an orangutan’s lymphoma; and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Echinococcus multilocularis....small tapeworm, big problem
- Canadian companion animal Ebola guidance
- Turtles and botulism
- Rabies warning for Kugluktuk residents
- Deworming wild and feral animals
- Human rabies incubation record
- PetSmart employee worried about rabies after rat bite
- Imported and local Leishmania, Finland
- Hazardous guinea pigs?
- Are we too clean?