In this week’s One Health roundup: New research raises fears that the deadliest form of the Ebola virus could spread through the air between species; how the recently sequenced pig genome could help treat animal and human disease; a medical team in Miami uses human cancer treatments to fight an orangutan’s lymphoma; and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Human health risks from canine flu?
- Rabies exposure...the good and bad
- Maybe I should buy a hat
- The "criticall important antibiotic" debate
- Turtles and Salmonella...no surprise there
- HIV and pets
- The big gun antibiotic controversy
- The Trouble With Gloves
- Projectile penguin poop
- Rub-a-dub-dub...dog and toddler in a tub??