In this week’s One Health roundup: Federal health officials say the U.S. is headed toward its worst West Nile outbreak since the virus first appeared here in 1999; variant H3N2 influenza, which has been spreading from pigs to people at agricultural fairs this summer, has been identified in several more states; new worries about drug-resistant staph passing from humans to chimps–and back to humans in a more virulent form; and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- More bad news on the MRSP front
- Never a simple story: West Nile in California
- Cry me a river...crackdown on Angels' Eyes
- How to fix an iPad
- Casual cat causality
- Vet clinic infections...who should pay?
- EEE alert, Ontario
- FDA releases 2011 antimicrobial resistance data
- Exotic animals in hospitals
- Monkey bites and rabies quarantine