In this week’s One Health roundup: Federal health officials say the U.S. is headed toward its worst West Nile outbreak since the virus first appeared here in 1999; variant H3N2 influenza, which has been spreading from pigs to people at agricultural fairs this summer, has been identified in several more states; new worries about drug-resistant staph passing from humans to chimps–and back to humans in a more virulent form; and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Cat hoarding and rabies
- 2013 US rabies recap
- Animal Ebola guidance documents, hot off the press
- Lyme disease & ticks: New infosheet
- IMED Conference Report – October 31st-November 3rd, 2014, Vienna, Austria
- Another dog importation mess
- Leptospirosis in dogs...risks and costs
- Spanish statement about euthanized Ebola virus-exposed dog
- Dog imports into the United States
- Fake service animals in action