In this week’s One Health roundup: Veterinarians and human doctors in Kenya team up to fight infectious diseases and limit outbreaks; researchers in Iowa surprised to find MRSA in 2.6 percent of wildlife tested; rabies cases in Arkansas rise nearly three times higher in 2012 compared to 2011; and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Cat hoarding and rabies
- 2013 US rabies recap
- Animal Ebola guidance documents, hot off the press
- Lyme disease & ticks: New infosheet
- IMED Conference Report – October 31st-November 3rd, 2014, Vienna, Austria
- Another dog importation mess
- Leptospirosis in dogs...risks and costs
- Spanish statement about euthanized Ebola virus-exposed dog
- Dog imports into the United States
- Fake service animals in action