In this week’s One Health roundup: Veterinarians and human doctors in Kenya team up to fight infectious diseases and limit outbreaks; researchers in Iowa surprised to find MRSA in 2.6 percent of wildlife tested; rabies cases in Arkansas rise nearly three times higher in 2012 compared to 2011; and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Lepto risk factors and research musings
- Veterinary professionals from Ukraine participate in training workshop
- Protocols for contagious diseases at horse shows
- Another Australian bat virus in horses
- Beware the mongoose
- Cat scratch disease info sheet
- Don't always blame the dog
- Chicken diapers...even I couldn't make this one up
- Methicillin-resistant staph in animals meeting
- Equine herpesvirus in Ontario