An article in “The Atlantic” called “The Quest to End the Flu” illustrates the importance of being prepared for a pandemic by having effective vaccines that can be made quickly, using the 2009 H1N1 influenza outbreak as an example. The article is a really good read for those of us interested in One Health.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- More on Ebola
- Ebola kills dog...indirectly
- Ebola: precautions and paranoia
- More hatching chick associated salmonellosis
- Parvo poop and the outdoor environment
- More bad news on the MRSP front
- Never a simple story: West Nile in California
- Cry me a river...crackdown on Angels' Eyes
- How to fix an iPad
- Casual cat causality