This week’s One Health roundup includes a look at canine cancer (and how it may hold clues to curing cancer in humans); the dangers of wood smoke and cigarette smoke to our pets; how pets can improve the lives of people in hospice care, courtrooms, and offices; and the latest in animal research.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- More bad news on the MRSP front
- Never a simple story: West Nile in California
- Cry me a river...crackdown on Angels' Eyes
- How to fix an iPad
- Casual cat causality
- Vet clinic infections...who should pay?
- EEE alert, Ontario
- FDA releases 2011 antimicrobial resistance data
- Exotic animals in hospitals
- Monkey bites and rabies quarantine