In this week’s One Health roundup: New strain of influenza (H3N2v) has infected 145 people after contact with pigs at state and county fairs; an in-depth look at the toll of rabies in India, home of the world’s largest stray dog population; a look at how environmental changes are affecting marine life around the world, and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Another preventable rabies death
- Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of pyoderma in dogs
- Dumb internet advice
- Brucella canis in Calgary dogs....more evidence of hazards of dog importation
- Animal shelter rabies questions
- Rabies exposure leads to mass euthanasia at Texas animal shelter
- EHV-1 in the news
- H5N8 bird flu in a dog
- Cat attack pins family in bedroom
- Strangles and liability