In this week’s One Health roundup: New strain of influenza (H3N2v) has infected 145 people after contact with pigs at state and county fairs; an in-depth look at the toll of rabies in India, home of the world’s largest stray dog population; a look at how environmental changes are affecting marine life around the world, and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Lepto risk factors and research musings
- Veterinary professionals from Ukraine participate in training workshop
- Protocols for contagious diseases at horse shows
- Another Australian bat virus in horses
- Beware the mongoose
- Cat scratch disease info sheet
- Don't always blame the dog
- Chicken diapers...even I couldn't make this one up
- Methicillin-resistant staph in animals meeting
- Equine herpesvirus in Ontario