In this week’s One Health roundup: New strain of influenza (H3N2v) has infected 145 people after contact with pigs at state and county fairs; an in-depth look at the toll of rabies in India, home of the world’s largest stray dog population; a look at how environmental changes are affecting marine life around the world, and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- EEE alert, Ontario
- FDA releases 2011 antimicrobial resistance data
- Exotic animals in hospitals
- Monkey bites and rabies quarantine
- St. Louis encephalitis in a horse
- Rare infection, not-so-rare bug
- Stinky dogs and rabies questions
- Traveling with your horse...infection control considerations
- Cystic fibrosis and pet ownership
- West Nile virus in Colorado