Millions have seen the social media video “RAT on the New York subway!”, but did you know that the CDC website states that “rats and mice spread over 35 diseases”? The AVMA has developed a resource to help you protect your family, pets, and livestock from rodents and rodenticides.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Canadian companion animal Ebola guidance
- Turtles and botulism
- Rabies warning for Kugluktuk residents
- Deworming wild and feral animals
- Human rabies incubation record
- PetSmart employee worried about rabies after rat bite
- Imported and local Leishmania, Finland
- Hazardous guinea pigs?
- Are we too clean?
- EEE in Ontario 2014