I thought this was a great article in Sunday’s New York Times about the connections between humans and animals, “from body to behavior, from psychology to society.” It’s a long read, but a worthwhile one, on addiction, cancer, obesity, and self-harm, and how doctors who treat humans could benefit from working with veterinarians.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Vet clinic infections...who should pay?
- EEE alert, Ontario
- FDA releases 2011 antimicrobial resistance data
- Exotic animals in hospitals
- Monkey bites and rabies quarantine
- St. Louis encephalitis in a horse
- Rare infection, not-so-rare bug
- Stinky dogs and rabies questions
- Traveling with your horse...infection control considerations
- Cystic fibrosis and pet ownership