I thought this was a great article in Sunday’s New York Times about the connections between humans and animals, “from body to behavior, from psychology to society.” It’s a long read, but a worthwhile one, on addiction, cancer, obesity, and self-harm, and how doctors who treat humans could benefit from working with veterinarians.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- EEE in Ontario 2014
- Rabies exposure in a shelter, again
- Rabid dog fostered from a shelter
- OAHN Podcast on Rabies for Ontario Veterinarians
- Reptile-associated salmonellosis in Minnesota
- US dog importation and rabies vaccination
- Merlin had "Ebola" today
- Canadian human antimicrobial use report, 2012/2013
- Cat hoarding and rabies
- 2013 US rabies recap