I thought this was a great article in Sunday’s New York Times about the connections between humans and animals, “from body to behavior, from psychology to society.” It’s a long read, but a worthwhile one, on addiction, cancer, obesity, and self-harm, and how doctors who treat humans could benefit from working with veterinarians.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Another Australian bat virus in horses
- Beware the mongoose
- Cat scratch disease info sheet
- Don't always blame the dog
- Chicken diapers...even I couldn't make this one up
- Methicillin-resistant staph in animals meeting
- Equine herpesvirus in Ontario
- H3N2 dog flu, and cats and ferrets
- Hot spot...again
- Working in Nicaragua – Ehrlichia in a canine patient