I thought this was a great article in Sunday’s New York Times about the connections between humans and animals, “from body to behavior, from psychology to society.” It’s a long read, but a worthwhile one, on addiction, cancer, obesity, and self-harm, and how doctors who treat humans could benefit from working with veterinarians.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- White House antibiotic resistance action plan
- Pet treats...what to look out for
- Rat bite fever death
- Antibiotics in animals: ACVIM consensus statement
- Cats and peritoneal dialysis
- Lungworms in Ontario dog
- New pet therapy guidance
- Out of bounds, out of luck
- Communication done right: EVH-1 in Minnesota
- Mad Cow in Alberta