Over at the Worms & Germs Blog (which is a great resource if you’re interested in One Health and zoonotic diseases), Dr. Scott Weese writes that pathogens go both ways. When we think about zoonotic diseases, most of the time we think about animals transmitting diseases to humans — not the other way around.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Beware the mongoose
- Cat scratch disease info sheet
- Don't always blame the dog
- Chicken diapers...even I couldn't make this one up
- Methicillin-resistant staph in animals meeting
- Equine herpesvirus in Ontario
- H3N2 dog flu, and cats and ferrets
- Hot spot...again
- Working in Nicaragua – Ehrlichia in a canine patient
- New UTI test for dogs and cats...(and a great real estate deal)