Ebola has been in the news lately, as an American infected with Ebola in Liberia is being treated in Atlanta. Ebola is a rare disease, and there are no approved drugs available to treat it — nor are there approved vaccines. People infected with Ebola are given care to help their immune systems fight the virus.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Cry me a river...crackdown on Angels' Eyes
- How to fix an iPad
- Casual cat causality
- Vet clinic infections...who should pay?
- EEE alert, Ontario
- FDA releases 2011 antimicrobial resistance data
- Exotic animals in hospitals
- Monkey bites and rabies quarantine
- St. Louis encephalitis in a horse
- Rare infection, not-so-rare bug