In this week’s One Health roundup: A look at how surgeries performed on pets could wind up saving human lives; a deer in Minnesota becomes the first ever to test positive for rabies in the state; bobcats and humans swap diseases in urban areas; and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Traveling with your horse....infection control considerations
- Cystic fibrosis and pet ownership
- West Nile virus in Colorado
- More on MERS-CoV and the camel link
- Brain-eating amoeba and dogs
- Plague from dog
- Superbugs and import control
- Bad time to be a camel
- Attack of the marauding pine weevil
- Strangles and psychology