April 2-8 is National Public Health Week, a week that highlights issues that are important to improving public health. The mission of National Public Health Week fits in with the AVMA’s efforts to focus attention on One Health. You can find out what the AVMA is doing as an advocate for One Health and check out the Healthy People 2020 Consortium, of which we are a member.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- New pet therapy guidance
- Out of bounds, out of luck
- Communication done right: EVH-1 in Minnesota
- Mad Cow in Alberta
- Equine outbreaks...EHV-1, glanders
- Avian flu in a dog: Korea
- Groundhog zoonoses?
- Echinococcus multilocularis...small tapeworm, big problem
- Canadian companion animal Ebola guidance
- Turtles and botulism