April 2-8 is National Public Health Week, a week that highlights issues that are important to improving public health. The mission of National Public Health Week fits in with the AVMA’s efforts to focus attention on One Health. You can find out what the AVMA is doing as an advocate for One Health and check out the Healthy People 2020 Consortium, of which we are a member.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Human health risks from canine flu?
- Rabies exposure...the good and bad
- Maybe I should buy a hat
- The "criticall important antibiotic" debate
- Turtles and Salmonella...no surprise there
- HIV and pets
- The big gun antibiotic controversy
- The Trouble With Gloves
- Projectile penguin poop
- Rub-a-dub-dub...dog and toddler in a tub??