April 2-8 is National Public Health Week, a week that highlights issues that are important to improving public health. The mission of National Public Health Week fits in with the AVMA’s efforts to focus attention on One Health. You can find out what the AVMA is doing as an advocate for One Health and check out the Healthy People 2020 Consortium, of which we are a member.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Cat hoarding and rabies
- 2013 US rabies recap
- Animal Ebola guidance documents, hot off the press
- Lyme disease & ticks: New infosheet
- IMED Conference Report – October 31st-November 3rd, 2014, Vienna, Austria
- Another dog importation mess
- Leptospirosis in dogs...risks and costs
- Spanish statement about euthanized Ebola virus-exposed dog
- Dog imports into the United States
- Fake service animals in action