April 2-8 is National Public Health Week, a week that highlights issues that are important to improving public health. The mission of National Public Health Week fits in with the AVMA’s efforts to focus attention on One Health. You can find out what the AVMA is doing as an advocate for One Health and check out the Healthy People 2020 Consortium, of which we are a member.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Equine herpesvirus 1 at Aqueduct
- The other Dirofilaria
- Another preventable rabies death
- Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of pyoderma in dogs
- Dumb internet advice
- Brucella canis in Calgary dogs....more evidence of hazards of dog importation
- Animal shelter rabies questions
- Rabies exposure leads to mass euthanasia at Texas animal shelter
- EHV-1 in the news
- H5N8 bird flu in a dog