April 2-8 is National Public Health Week, a week that highlights issues that are important to improving public health. The mission of National Public Health Week fits in with the AVMA’s efforts to focus attention on One Health. You can find out what the AVMA is doing as an advocate for One Health and check out the Healthy People 2020 Consortium, of which we are a member.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- EEE alert, Ontario
- FDA releases 2011 antimicrobial resistance data
- Exotic animals in hospitals
- Monkey bites and rabies quarantine
- St. Louis encephalitis in a horse
- Rare infection, not-so-rare bug
- Stinky dogs and rabies questions
- Traveling with your horse...infection control considerations
- Cystic fibrosis and pet ownership
- West Nile virus in Colorado