In Colorado, an indoor/outdoor domestic cat tested positive for rabies after it bit and scratched its owner, who is receiving post-exposure treatment. Two dogs in the household are under a 45-day home observation, and thankfully both are up-to-date on their vaccines. This is an important reminder to have your pets vaccinated for rabies, and to make sure those vaccines stay current.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Skunk + late vaccine + inflexibility = dead dog
- Another Capnocytophaga infection in a healthy person
- More on Ebola
- Ebola kills dog...indirectly
- Ebola: precautions and paranoia
- More hatching chick associated salmonellosis
- Parvo poop and the outdoor environment
- More bad news on the MRSP front
- Never a simple story: West Nile in California
- Cry me a river...crackdown on Angels' Eyes