What would you do if you woke up in the middle of the night and found a bat in your bedroom? A lot of us might be alarmed. Some of us might be clear-headed enough to leave the room, close the door, and call animal control. And some of us might do what Ann Hawthorne of Washington, D.C. did and open a window to let the bat fly out.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Cat hoarding and rabies
- 2013 US rabies recap
- Animal Ebola guidance documents, hot off the press
- Lyme disease & ticks: New infosheet
- IMED Conference Report – October 31st-November 3rd, 2014, Vienna, Austria
- Another dog importation mess
- Leptospirosis in dogs...risks and costs
- Spanish statement about euthanized Ebola virus-exposed dog
- Dog imports into the United States
- Fake service animals in action