What would you do if you woke up in the middle of the night and found a bat in your bedroom? A lot of us might be alarmed. Some of us might be clear-headed enough to leave the room, close the door, and call animal control. And some of us might do what Ann Hawthorne of Washington, D.C. did and open a window to let the bat fly out.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Spanish statement about euthanized Ebola virus-exposed dog
- Fake service animals in action
- Skunk + late vaccine + inflexibility = dead dog
- Another Capnocytophaga infection in a healthy person
- More on Ebola
- Ebola kills dog...indirectly
- Ebola: precautions and paranoia
- More hatching chick associated salmonellosis
- Parvo poop and the outdoor environment
- More bad news on the MRSP front