What would you do if you woke up in the middle of the night and found a bat in your bedroom? A lot of us might be alarmed. Some of us might be clear-headed enough to leave the room, close the door, and call animal control. And some of us might do what Ann Hawthorne of Washington, D.C. did and open a window to let the bat fly out.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Out of bounds, out of luck
- Communication done right: EVH-1 in Minnesota
- Mad Cow in Alberta
- Equine outbreaks...EHV-1, glanders
- Avian flu in a dog: Korea
- Groundhog zoonoses?
- Echinococcus multilocularis...small tapeworm, big problem
- Canadian companion animal Ebola guidance
- Turtles and botulism
- Rabies warning for Kugluktuk residents