In this week’s One Health roundup: Two more visitors to Yosemite National Park have been diagnosed with rodent-borne hantavirus; the CDC reports new cases of H3N2v influenza, including limited human-to-human spread; how the “Indiana Jones of pathogens” is scouring the globe for clues on the next pandemic; and much, much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- EEE in Ontario 2014
- Rabies exposure in a shelter, again
- Rabid dog fostered from a shelter
- OAHN Podcast on Rabies for Ontario Veterinarians
- Reptile-associated salmonellosis in Minnesota
- US dog importation and rabies vaccination
- Merlin had "Ebola" today
- Canadian human antimicrobial use report, 2012/2013
- Cat hoarding and rabies
- 2013 US rabies recap