In this week’s One Health roundup: Two more visitors to Yosemite National Park have been diagnosed with rodent-borne hantavirus; the CDC reports new cases of H3N2v influenza, including limited human-to-human spread; how the “Indiana Jones of pathogens” is scouring the globe for clues on the next pandemic; and much, much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Echinococcus multilocularis....small tapeworm, big problem
- Canadian companion animal Ebola guidance
- Turtles and botulism
- Rabies warning for Kugluktuk residents
- Deworming wild and feral animals
- Human rabies incubation record
- PetSmart employee worried about rabies after rat bite
- Imported and local Leishmania, Finland
- Hazardous guinea pigs?
- Are we too clean?