This past Thursday marked the 36th annual Great American Smokeout, sponsored by the American Cancer Society, to encourage people to stop smoking and address the single largest preventable cause of disease and premature death in the United States. While the focus is on human health, secondhand smoke can have devastating effects on the health of our pets.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Echinococcus multilocularis....small tapeworm, big problem
- Canadian companion animal Ebola guidance
- Turtles and botulism
- Rabies warning for Kugluktuk residents
- Deworming wild and feral animals
- Human rabies incubation record
- PetSmart employee worried about rabies after rat bite
- Imported and local Leishmania, Finland
- Hazardous guinea pigs?
- Are we too clean?