On its website, The National Journal takes a look at the One Health concept and the role veterinarians are playing in combating epidemics and preventing the spread of zoonotic diseases. It’s worth a read, and it was even posted on Public Health Thank You Day, a day designed to recognize everyone who works in public health — including veterinarians, who make important contributions to the field.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- New pet therapy guidance
- Out of bounds, out of luck
- Communication done right: EVH-1 in Minnesota
- Mad Cow in Alberta
- Equine outbreaks...EHV-1, glanders
- Avian flu in a dog: Korea
- Groundhog zoonoses?
- Echinococcus multilocularis...small tapeworm, big problem
- Canadian companion animal Ebola guidance
- Turtles and botulism