After 278 illnesses were reported in 18 states, the Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) is investigating an outbreak of Salmonella. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has also partnered with state health departments to look into the outbreak that’s linked to raw chicken from Foster Farms plants. The products were sold mainly in California, Oregon, and Washington state.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Strangles in the news
- Raccoons in the bed
- Things not to do with reptiles
- Animal Health Laboratory Zoonotic Diseases Report
- Rat bite fever...who's to blame?
- Rabies in dog(s?) in Texas
- Sochi puppy adoptions
- Cat bite infections (and dumb headlines)
- "Angels' eyes"...and this is a good idea because...?
- More on classroom reptiles