After 278 illnesses were reported in 18 states, the Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) is investigating an outbreak of Salmonella. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has also partnered with state health departments to look into the outbreak that’s linked to raw chicken from Foster Farms plants. The products were sold mainly in California, Oregon, and Washington state.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Human health risks from canine flu?
- Rabies exposure...the good and bad
- Maybe I should buy a hat
- The "criticall important antibiotic" debate
- Turtles and Salmonella...no surprise there
- HIV and pets
- The big gun antibiotic controversy
- The Trouble With Gloves
- Projectile penguin poop
- Rub-a-dub-dub...dog and toddler in a tub??