This week’s One Health roundup has updates on human cases of H5N1 avian influenza in Southeast Asia, a look at research underway on an experimental drug that could help injured dogs (and possibly humans) walk again, video showing how studying a snake’s slither could lead to better search-and-rescue robots, and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Strangles in the news
- Raccoons in the bed
- Things not to do with reptiles
- Animal Health Laboratory Zoonotic Diseases Report
- Rat bite fever...who's to blame?
- Rabies in dog(s?) in Texas
- Sochi puppy adoptions
- Cat bite infections (and dumb headlines)
- "Angels' eyes"...and this is a good idea because...?
- More on classroom reptiles