This week’s One Health roundup has updates on human cases of H5N1 avian influenza in Southeast Asia, a look at research underway on an experimental drug that could help injured dogs (and possibly humans) walk again, video showing how studying a snake’s slither could lead to better search-and-rescue robots, and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Beware the mongoose
- Cat scratch disease info sheet
- Don't always blame the dog
- Chicken diapers...even I couldn't make this one up
- Methicillin-resistant staph in animals meeting
- Equine herpesvirus in Ontario
- H3N2 dog flu, and cats and ferrets
- Hot spot...again
- Working in Nicaragua – Ehrlichia in a canine patient
- New UTI test for dogs and cats...(and a great real estate deal)