This week’s One Health roundup has updates on human cases of H5N1 avian influenza in Southeast Asia, a look at research underway on an experimental drug that could help injured dogs (and possibly humans) walk again, video showing how studying a snake’s slither could lead to better search-and-rescue robots, and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Never a simple story: West Nile in California
- Cry me a river...crackdown on Angels' Eyes
- How to fix an iPad
- Casual cat causality
- Vet clinic infections...who should pay?
- EEE alert, Ontario
- FDA releases 2011 antimicrobial resistance data
- Exotic animals in hospitals
- Monkey bites and rabies quarantine
- St. Louis encephalitis in a horse