This week’s One Health roundup has updates on human cases of H5N1 avian influenza in Southeast Asia, a look at research underway on an experimental drug that could help injured dogs (and possibly humans) walk again, video showing how studying a snake’s slither could lead to better search-and-rescue robots, and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- EEE in Ontario 2014
- Rabies exposure in a shelter, again
- Rabid dog fostered from a shelter
- OAHN Podcast on Rabies for Ontario Veterinarians
- Reptile-associated salmonellosis in Minnesota
- US dog importation and rabies vaccination
- Merlin had "Ebola" today
- Canadian human antimicrobial use report, 2012/2013
- Cat hoarding and rabies
- 2013 US rabies recap