Salmonella outbreaks were in the news this week. Three outbreaks were linked to pet turtles, which sickened 66 people in 16 states and the District of Columbia. The cause of another outbreak, which has sickened 93 people in 19 states and the District of Columbia, has yet to be determined, although officials are investigating a possible link to sushi and similar raw foods.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Beware the mongoose
- Cat scratch disease info sheet
- Don't always blame the dog
- Chicken diapers...even I couldn't make this one up
- Methicillin-resistant staph in animals meeting
- Equine herpesvirus in Ontario
- H3N2 dog flu, and cats and ferrets
- Hot spot...again
- Working in Nicaragua – Ehrlichia in a canine patient
- New UTI test for dogs and cats...(and a great real estate deal)