Today is World Rabies Day, so we begin our One Health roundup with a series of articles on global rabies eradication efforts, as well domestic cases identified here in the United States. Other headlines include the latest news in the hantavirus investigation at Yosemite National Park, the importance of parasite control to protect not only your pets but the people in your household as well, a look at how research into pain treatment for dogs may also benefit humans, and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- More bad news on the MRSP front
- Never a simple story: West Nile in California
- Cry me a river...crackdown on Angels' Eyes
- How to fix an iPad
- Casual cat causality
- Vet clinic infections...who should pay?
- EEE alert, Ontario
- FDA releases 2011 antimicrobial resistance data
- Exotic animals in hospitals
- Monkey bites and rabies quarantine