In this week’s One Health roundup: A look at the role veterinarians play in preventing zoonotic disease transmission at agricultural fairs and petting zoos; cases of rabies in animals are up while the supply of rabies vaccine for humans is down; Sen. Charles Schumer asks the V.A. to permit payments for service dogs to help veterans suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder; and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Canadian companion animal Ebola guidance
- Turtles and botulism
- Rabies warning for Kugluktuk residents
- Deworming wild and feral animals
- Human rabies incubation record
- PetSmart employee worried about rabies after rat bite
- Imported and local Leishmania, Finland
- Hazardous guinea pigs?
- Are we too clean?
- EEE in Ontario 2014