In this week’s One Health roundup: A look at the role veterinarians play in preventing zoonotic disease transmission at agricultural fairs and petting zoos; cases of rabies in animals are up while the supply of rabies vaccine for humans is down; Sen. Charles Schumer asks the V.A. to permit payments for service dogs to help veterans suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder; and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Lepto risk factors and research musings
- Veterinary professionals from Ukraine participate in training workshop
- Protocols for contagious diseases at horse shows
- Another Australian bat virus in horses
- Beware the mongoose
- Cat scratch disease info sheet
- Don't always blame the dog
- Chicken diapers...even I couldn't make this one up
- Methicillin-resistant staph in animals meeting
- Equine herpesvirus in Ontario