In this week’s One Health roundup: A look at the role veterinarians play in preventing zoonotic disease transmission at agricultural fairs and petting zoos; cases of rabies in animals are up while the supply of rabies vaccine for humans is down; Sen. Charles Schumer asks the V.A. to permit payments for service dogs to help veterans suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder; and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- IMED Conference Report – October 31st-November 3rd, 2014, Vienna, Austria
- Dog imports into the United States
- Health benefits of pet ownership
- Working in Nicaragua – Ehrlichia in a canine patient
- IMED Conference Report – February 15th-18th, 2013, Vienna, Austria
- Zoobiquity Conference Report – September 29th, 2012, Los Angeles CA, USA
- Promoting veterinary medicine on Ometepe Island, Nicaragua – A student-led initiative
- West Nile Virus in California – Wild birds as a sentinel for the disease
- Dog behaviors leading to biting – Interview with Irith Bloom from The Sophisticated Dog
- 2020 Healthy Pets Healthy Families Coalition Report – July 18th, 2012, Los Angeles CA, USA