In this week’s One Health roundup: A look at the role veterinarians play in preventing zoonotic disease transmission at agricultural fairs and petting zoos; cases of rabies in animals are up while the supply of rabies vaccine for humans is down; Sen. Charles Schumer asks the V.A. to permit payments for service dogs to help veterans suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder; and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- EEE alert, Ontario
- FDA releases 2011 antimicrobial resistance data
- Exotic animals in hospitals
- Monkey bites and rabies quarantine
- St. Louis encephalitis in a horse
- Rare infection, not-so-rare bug
- Stinky dogs and rabies questions
- Traveling with your horse...infection control considerations
- Cystic fibrosis and pet ownership
- West Nile virus in Colorado