In this week’s One Health roundup: A look at the role veterinarians play in preventing zoonotic disease transmission at agricultural fairs and petting zoos; cases of rabies in animals are up while the supply of rabies vaccine for humans is down; Sen. Charles Schumer asks the V.A. to permit payments for service dogs to help veterans suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder; and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Hazardous guinea pigs?
- Are we too clean?
- EEE in Ontario 2014
- Rabies exposure in a shelter, again
- Rabid dog fostered from a shelter
- OAHN Podcast on Rabies for Ontario Veterinarians
- Reptile-associated salmonellosis in Minnesota
- US dog importation and rabies vaccination
- Merlin had "Ebola" today
- Canadian human antimicrobial use report, 2012/2013