In this week’s One Health roundup: A look at the role veterinarians play in preventing zoonotic disease transmission at agricultural fairs and petting zoos; cases of rabies in animals are up while the supply of rabies vaccine for humans is down; Sen. Charles Schumer asks the V.A. to permit payments for service dogs to help veterans suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder; and much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Skunk + late vaccine + inflexibility = dead dog
- Another Capnocytophaga infection in a healthy person
- More on Ebola
- Ebola kills dog...indirectly
- Ebola: precautions and paranoia
- More hatching chick associated salmonellosis
- Parvo poop and the outdoor environment
- More bad news on the MRSP front
- Never a simple story: West Nile in California
- Cry me a river...crackdown on Angels' Eyes