I spend so much time scanning the news and searching for One Health stories that it’s always a nice surprise when those stories come to me. That was the case earlier this week, when, upon turning on the radio, I heard microbiologist Nathan Wolfe being interviewed and discussing his work studying how viruses emerge from animals into human populations around the world.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Pet treats...what to look out for
- Rat bite fever death
- Antibiotics in animals: ACVIM consensus statement
- Cats and peritoneal dialysis
- Lungworms in Ontario dog
- New pet therapy guidance
- Out of bounds, out of luck
- Communication done right: EVH-1 in Minnesota
- Mad Cow in Alberta
- Equine outbreaks...EHV-1, glanders