I spend so much time scanning the news and searching for One Health stories that it’s always a nice surprise when those stories come to me. That was the case earlier this week, when, upon turning on the radio, I heard microbiologist Nathan Wolfe being interviewed and discussing his work studying how viruses emerge from animals into human populations around the world.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- New pet therapy guidance
- Out of bounds, out of luck
- Communication done right: EVH-1 in Minnesota
- Mad Cow in Alberta
- Equine outbreaks...EHV-1, glanders
- Avian flu in a dog: Korea
- Groundhog zoonoses?
- Echinococcus multilocularis...small tapeworm, big problem
- Canadian companion animal Ebola guidance
- Turtles and botulism