I spend so much time scanning the news and searching for One Health stories that it’s always a nice surprise when those stories come to me. That was the case earlier this week, when, upon turning on the radio, I heard microbiologist Nathan Wolfe being interviewed and discussing his work studying how viruses emerge from animals into human populations around the world.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- More hatching chick associated salmonellosis
- Parvo poop and the outdoor environment
- More bad news on the MRSP front
- Never a simple story: West Nile in California
- Cry me a river...crackdown on Angels' Eyes
- How to fix an iPad
- Casual cat causality
- Vet clinic infections...who should pay?
- EEE alert, Ontario
- FDA releases 2011 antimicrobial resistance data