I spend so much time scanning the news and searching for One Health stories that it’s always a nice surprise when those stories come to me. That was the case earlier this week, when, upon turning on the radio, I heard microbiologist Nathan Wolfe being interviewed and discussing his work studying how viruses emerge from animals into human populations around the world.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Strangles in the news
- Raccoons in the bed
- Things not to do with reptiles
- Animal Health Laboratory Zoonotic Diseases Report
- Rat bite fever...who's to blame?
- Rabies in dog(s?) in Texas
- Sochi puppy adoptions
- Cat bite infections (and dumb headlines)
- "Angels' eyes"...and this is a good idea because...?
- More on classroom reptiles