In this week’s One Health roundup: Two more visitors to Yosemite National Park have been diagnosed with rodent-borne hantavirus; the CDC reports new cases of H3N2v influenza, including limited human-to-human spread; how the “Indiana Jones of pathogens” is scouring the globe for clues on the next pandemic; and much, much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Another Australian bat virus in horses
- Beware the mongoose
- Cat scratch disease info sheet
- Don't always blame the dog
- Chicken diapers...even I couldn't make this one up
- Methicillin-resistant staph in animals meeting
- Equine herpesvirus in Ontario
- H3N2 dog flu, and cats and ferrets
- Hot spot...again
- Working in Nicaragua – Ehrlichia in a canine patient