In this week’s One Health roundup: Two more visitors to Yosemite National Park have been diagnosed with rodent-borne hantavirus; the CDC reports new cases of H3N2v influenza, including limited human-to-human spread; how the “Indiana Jones of pathogens” is scouring the globe for clues on the next pandemic; and much, much more.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- EEE in Florida horse
- Equine herpesvirus 1 at Aqueduct
- The other Dirofilaria
- Another preventable rabies death
- Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of pyoderma in dogs
- Dumb internet advice
- Brucella canis in Calgary dogs....more evidence of hazards of dog importation
- Animal shelter rabies questions
- Rabies exposure leads to mass euthanasia at Texas animal shelter
- EHV-1 in the news