Here at Aardvarks2Zebras, we explore the intersection of human and animal health. Recently, AVMA member Dr. Julio Lopez sent us a link to these videos in which he was interviewed about topics as varied as “Do animals get STDS?” and “Do animals get the flu?” They’re really interesting and a great example of the One Health concept. You can check out all of the videos (there are five so far) by clicking the link above.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- From the archives...Why should I vaccinate Fluffy, he's an indoor cat? (aka Why I'm glad I vaccinated Finnegan, my indoor cat)
- The Twelve Days of Zoonoses
- Human health risks from canine flu?
- Rabies exposure...the good and bad
- Maybe I should buy a hat
- The "criticall important antibiotic" debate
- Turtles and Salmonella...no surprise there
- HIV and pets
- The big gun antibiotic controversy
- The Trouble With Gloves