Last week we highlighted some of the wide coverage given to the recently published One Health-related book “Zoobiquity: What Animals Can Teach Us About Health and the Science of Healing.” This coverage included a lengthy essay in the New York Times by the authors of Zoobiquity, taking a look at some of the conditions that effect both humans and animals. We lead off this One Health roundup with AVMA President-Elect Doug Aspros’ response to that essay, which appeared in the Times earlier this week.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Cat hoarding and rabies
- 2013 US rabies recap
- Animal Ebola guidance documents, hot off the press
- Lyme disease & ticks: New infosheet
- IMED Conference Report – October 31st-November 3rd, 2014, Vienna, Austria
- Another dog importation mess
- Leptospirosis in dogs...risks and costs
- Spanish statement about euthanized Ebola virus-exposed dog
- Dog imports into the United States
- Fake service animals in action