This week’s One Health roundup comes a bit early due to the Thanksgiving holiday, but we still have plenty of great stories for you. In honor of the holiday, we’ll lead off with a look at how one group in Rhode Island is looking to reduce landfill waste this Thanksgiving by feeding turkey carcasses (pasteurized) and other leftovers to a local farmer’s pigs.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Canadian companion animal Ebola guidance
- Turtles and botulism
- Rabies warning for Kugluktuk residents
- Deworming wild and feral animals
- Human rabies incubation record
- PetSmart employee worried about rabies after rat bite
- Imported and local Leishmania, Finland
- Hazardous guinea pigs?
- Are we too clean?
- EEE in Ontario 2014