This week’s One Health roundup comes a bit early due to the Thanksgiving holiday, but we still have plenty of great stories for you. In honor of the holiday, we’ll lead off with a look at how one group in Rhode Island is looking to reduce landfill waste this Thanksgiving by feeding turkey carcasses (pasteurized) and other leftovers to a local farmer’s pigs.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Vet clinic infections...who should pay?
- EEE alert, Ontario
- FDA releases 2011 antimicrobial resistance data
- Exotic animals in hospitals
- Monkey bites and rabies quarantine
- St. Louis encephalitis in a horse
- Rare infection, not-so-rare bug
- Stinky dogs and rabies questions
- Traveling with your horse...infection control considerations
- Cystic fibrosis and pet ownership