This week’s One Health roundup comes a bit early due to the Thanksgiving holiday, but we still have plenty of great stories for you. In honor of the holiday, we’ll lead off with a look at how one group in Rhode Island is looking to reduce landfill waste this Thanksgiving by feeding turkey carcasses (pasteurized) and other leftovers to a local farmer’s pigs.
Download Our Poster
Featured Teacher ResourcesKnow Any Aspiring Vets? Our Vet School Admission 101 provides advice for junior high through pre-vet students.
- Cat hoarding and rabies
- 2013 US rabies recap
- Animal Ebola guidance documents, hot off the press
- Lyme disease & ticks: New infosheet
- IMED Conference Report – October 31st-November 3rd, 2014, Vienna, Austria
- Another dog importation mess
- Leptospirosis in dogs...risks and costs
- Spanish statement about euthanized Ebola virus-exposed dog
- Dog imports into the United States
- Fake service animals in action